MR. POTBELLY

Ain't you my servant?
Yes, you are
Yet, you act bossy
Mr Potbelly?.
Tell me
Tell me that, you ain't one - a civil servant as the teaching Pauper,
Nor the pauperised nurse.
Is not your monthly a whopping sum?
Tell me then, why, you're so stuffed instead your colleagues?
Did not you promised to protect my purse? :
Yet, out of my purse you disburse as one who is boss ;
Assenting to your whims.
What tail is there for your whims? :
Creating avenues for looting Flints ;
When you promised leverage.
Tell me, mr. Potbelly?
Now, your disposition is parochialism
When you promised altruism.
So, when your forthcoming is short-lived ;
Do not cry fowl of how your service is limited to have matched your goals. 
Cause when the time is up : I'll be there ;
And this time to make sure,
You do not join the train with your looting flints , once again .

Comments