THE STAGED MAN

This journey of life tells me as nature seems, that I'm on set: Thus, if I sing, I sing with passion; And if I stride, I stride with grandeur for such is passion.

Caressing , caring and sharing are traits bestowed in me : Annoyance , abhorrence and discontent all; signpost a measure I'm destined.

All that I am now is what I was foretold to be : cause all about me is a  written novel, read out loud, as the staged man acts accordingly.

As a staged man, I'm to dispense my best act. Can the stage man act contrary to that which is written on script ?. I sing with passion cause  it's my act; And I act with grandeur for such is passion.

Hence, as a sojourner,  judge me not neither condemn me, For all that I am now; I am because it's written of me, and I 'm fulfilling.

By Jokarth Agubiya. 


Comments